Monday 8 March 2010

She's a dedicated follower of fashion...

Well, not really! Just "escaped" from Ron - in the nicest possible way! He really wanted to go on the Taieri Gorge Preserved railway - my knees didn't fancy being cooped up in a train all morning...so I'm in Dunedin...shopping! not for too much - a couple of tshirts and perhaps some bits for the grandpeople...secrets Harry and Mia, grandma's not telling you what until she gets home!
I'm sure he'll blog the train bit later - it is supposed to be very spectacular. I'm just happy that I've managed to pick up a couple of tshirts to wear with my skirt (yes, I did bring 1!!) for when we go to Singapore and S Africa - not too sure the shorts will go down as well as they do here!
Anyway, finishing now...a plundering she willgo...! Tee hee!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment